Saturday, January 8, 2011

Baby Update: 23 Weeks

My sweet baby girl has been ALL KICKS lately!  I have definitely moved out of the "butterfly" flutters.  She enjoys kicking at one hip, while tickling the other!  We like to call her Tigger.  It has been very exciting to feel more twists and turns and her movement is such great confirmation that she is doing well. 
Pregnancy Symptoms:
-No cravings really... except for Sierra Mist or Sprite.  This is strange because we NEVER drink pop! 
-Braxton Hicks contractions...I drink TONS of water to keep these at bay
-Very emotional...everything makes me cry and worry (even saying this makes me tear up..lol)
The verse I am clinging to everyday "Trust in the Lord always and lean not on your own understanding;  in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6
God is teaching me to not try to figure things out for myself, but to trust in Him wholeheartedly with everything. 
Our next appointment is on Tuesday, when I will be 24 weeks.  More updates coming then!

P.S.  So I think the shirt I'm wearing is causing an optical illusion.  My belly looks really small here... maybe the angle?  We'll have to get a better shot next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment