Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Closet Listener

It's official....the Christmas music has turned on here in Chicagoland. I confess I love Christmas music and totally listen to it.  But I do admit that some of it gets a little old by the time Christmas rolls around.  But it just puts me in such a great mood.  Especially the classics! It's funny because every year I tell myself this year will be different.  I'll wait until Thanksgiving, but I totally get sucked in.  I refer to myself as a closet listener because my hubby doesn't approve of it before Thanksgiving.  Don't get me wrong, Thanksgiving is a great holiday and one that needs to be recognized.  I look forward to November as a month where I look more closely at my life and realize all I have to be grateful for.  As a family we do not decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving...but I do sneak a listen here and there. 

What are your thoughts?  Are you a closet listener like me?  Or like my hubby and prefer to wait until after Thanksgiving?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment