Friday, July 11, 2014

10 on 10:: July 2014

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
ten on ten button
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

Ten on Ten:: July 2014
+
My 300th post!

Papa gave Anya a "Frozen" coloring/ sticker book when she woke up.  She's in love.
Katie put some highlights in my hair...very much needed.  Anya wanted some "foils" too;-)

 While waiting for my hair to process during Oliver's nap.  My finger had a "boo boo".  Nurse Anya took good care of me and fed me bananas and tea.  Her imagination is so much fun these days!!
Things got a little crazy when my mom had to go to the ER because she got diverticulitis.  We went to go visit her and found out she would be able to come home after a few rounds on antibiotic IV.  
Praise the Lord!  We were two happy girls driving home from the hospital!

On our way home from the hospital we stopped at a garage sale of a former pre-k teacher.  Jackpot!  Anya loved playing with the new waffle legos and puzzles I picked up for her.  

Oliver and Anya rough-house through the pack-n-play screen.  It cracks Oliver up!
Oliver started drinking from Anya's cup and said "cup, cup, cup" for the first time!
 We had dinner on the deck.  I told you we spent most of the day out there!  Josh grilled hot wings and I made a salad.  
After dinner it's becoming a weekly tradition for us to have a campfire and roast s'mores.  Oliver thinks he's a big boy.  He wants to participate so badly.  
 Anya all clean and fresh from bath after those sticky s'more made a mess!  I love the smell of my clean babies:-)
It's amazing what can all happen in a day.  This was definitely one of those days where it seemed like a week long.  After the kids went down we leave the monitor with Aunt Katie and Josh and I take Charlie for a walk.  We started to watch the finale of "Fixer Upper" but I didn't last very long.  
This Mommy was exhausted!

I hope you had a great tenth!

No comments:

Post a Comment