Saturday, July 2, 2011

I scream for ice cream

MMMM....summertime is the best time to enjoy ice cream and we are obsessed with Blue Bunny.  And did you know they have new flavors???  Josh indulges in Peanut Butter Panic
every.single.time.
Premium Ice Cream  Peanut Butter Panic®
If the store doesn't have it he begins to panic.  Now I know where they got the name. It's salty peanut butter in vanilla ice cream with fudge swirled into it.  I must admit it is very tasty and is perfect for peanut butter lovers. But I don't understand why he doesn't spice it up a bit and try something new.

I, on the other hand, love to take risks, and get a new flavor every time we buy ice cream.  Some of my favorites are Sweet and Salty Pretzel. 
Premium Ice Cream   Sweet & Salty Pretzel

 This is perfect if you like chocolate covered pretzels....so so good. 

Another new favorite of mine is White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie.  It's very rich but oh so perfect!!

Premium Ice Cream  White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Yes, I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment