Monday, April 30, 2012

Anya Violet's First Birthday Party!

Saturday was Anya's birthday party! It was a beautiful day filled with: Yummy vanilla cake made by Auntie Cindy! Isn't she talented?
Shabby decorations with hints of giraffe.
A transformed garage for seating and eating...you have to use every space you have when your home doesn't have a basement and it's raining outside.
Hugs from Daddy
Girls in dresses
Generous friends and family
There were tears. Poor Anya burned her finger on the candle!
Family from far
It was an amazing day filled with so many memories for us! Anya will officially turn one on May 3rd! I can't believe how fast a year goes. I cried my eyes out the night of her party, and cried for moments during it too. I'm sure I'll cry all over again on her birthday. One of the problems with celebrating on two different days. My baby girl is growing up! But it is a joy to watch her. Thank you God I am able to stay at home with her and treasure every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment