Saturday, May 19, 2012

Insta- Pics

Anya loves taco night!
Daddy made Anya this rockin' kitchen set for her first birthday!
Eating some yummy "ice cream"!
Pixie girl!
My sis Katie made an awesome "camping" cake for her BF Tommy's graduation party!
Anya plays with her Water Table morning, noon, and night! Thank you Tommy!!!
Anya was so wiped after playing a ton at church! Time for a car nap:-)
I figured out a way to block off the patio so C-Man can be leash-free. He loves lying on the cool patio...he's wearing a winter coat!
My every day....girl and pup all day long! I love my life!
She finally let me put the blue hat on her! Grandma got this for her!
We DJed a wedding last night and have another one tonight. Thank you God for providing!!!
Mr. DJ
The wedding was a Polish/ Italian wedding. This was used for a Traditional Blessing.
Pretty wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment