Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh!

On Wednesday Josh turned 29!  I still remember when we were in high school and I threw him a Hawaiian surprise party when he turned 18!!!  Too funny to look back at all of the birthdays we have shared together.  We were busy all week at our church VBS program HOT U so I kind of felt like we didn't get to celebrate.  Poor hubby kind of got gipped! Sad!  We did have family come over for dinner, but with being busy with the kids at church it just wasn't up to my birthday fun standards.  For those of you who don't know...birthdays are very important in my book and should be celebrated all week:-)  And for that very reason, I am going to re-celebrate his birthday this Sunday.  Here are some glimpses from dinner and dessert on his birthday. 
 Daddy loves watching his little "Birdie" open her mouth for his pie.  Too cute!
 He started to tease her...

Happy 29th birthday Josh!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment