Wednesday, December 12, 2012

10 on 10:: December 2012


10 on 10.  When you take a photo for ten consecutive hours on the 10th day of the month.  I fully intend to do 10 on 10 each month, however, for some reason even marking it on my calendar doesn't seem to remind me.  Most of my mornings begin with such a rush (crying baby, hubby needing breakfast) that I don't have time to think "oh it's the tenth...let me find my camera".  This month was different.  I remembered first thing in the morning!  And YAY, because it's December...and I love December.

Good thing Sunday wasn't the 10th, because I was sick and wouldn't have been a fun documentation.  YUCK! 

I woke up to a beautifully cleaned kitchen (Thank you Hubby!!!) What a way to come downstairs after a day of being sick. He knows I love a clean house so he took time before work to make sure everything was perfect for me.

 
My mom gave me this Amarilis (sp?) at Thanksgiving.  I can't believe how much it's grown already!
 
I was checking my email and Anya decided to take the box of Chex and pour herself a big bowl.  I knew she was too quiet for her own good. 
 
 
I talked to Cindy for almost an hour.  Since we don't see each other often, it's nice that we can talk on Skype anytime for FREE! 
 
 
We are getting lots of Christmas cards.  I love how we receive so many family pictures!  Anya loves seeing if she recognizes anyone.
 
Every morning Daddy hides "Cocoa the Elf" for Anya to find.  It's a cute way for him to connect with him when he works long hours.  This year we are just doing the "Elf on the Shelf" hide-n-seek version.  Anya enjoys it a lot. 
 
Anya loves her fruit cocktail.  She's asking me for "more beeez" (please). 
 
I took two this hour...crazy to think this is our "White Christmas"...boo whoooo...."
 
A little temper tantrum is always fun.  She is cutting two teeth and just got over being sick. 
 I know, excuses, excuses.
 
I just finished reading the Gospel of Luke.  "The Lord has risen!!!"
 
Anya got to ripe a ring off our Countdown to Christmas chain.  One day closer!
 
Anya enjoys coloring with markers.  We are still working on not coloring on our hands.  She says "Uh oh" when it gets on her hands.
 
Anya and I went to the mall to make some returns.  On the way home we sang "Fa, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La..."  It's cute to hear Anya sing it.  This was taken when my car was stopped.  I don't use the phone when I'm driving.
 
 
I love my Charlie Bear.  He is the best dog in the whole world!

 
Wow, how redneck are we...??? 
 
 
 
It was a great 10th!  This is way more than 10 pictures, but I guess that's a good thing.  I'm making up for months that I missed.  Happy 12/12/12!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment