Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our home this Christmas and Insta- Pics

 
 
Welcome to our home!  Care for a peppermint mocha?  :-)
These two love greeting our visiors.
 
Every year I work on a Christmas decoration craft for our house.  This year I made this ornament wreath.
 
 
I'm in love with this vintage sheet music I found on Pinterest of "Silent Night".  It's a perfect match for the table it's living on.
 
My "Joy" frames were a craft from several years ago. 
Our tree...
 Our mantle... I love how it turned out this year with fresh greenery from our tree by our porch. 





 
Just for fun....some random insta-pics from last week.  Enjoying the lovely warm weather by going on a walk to the park. Baby even got to come with us.  Anya has really gotten attached to her lately.
 Sushi night out was so much fun!  We literally stuffed our faces.  Sushi Station is so good and even better it's right down the street from us!  Anya tried using chopsticks on her non-sushi dinner.










No comments:

Post a Comment