Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I am a Lemon Dropper

March twenty-fifth.

Today marks the start to the Lemon Droppers two years ago today and I'm beyond blessed to be a part of this amazing team!  I started my Young Living Essential Oil journey thanks to my hubby.

 The oils were my Christmas gift that he was too excited to wait for me to try so he gave them to me early in November.  I had been reading up on Pinterest some recipes to treat my family's ailments naturally...especially the kids since they are so young and told him all I wanted for Christmas were some oils to try out on the family.  Within a week of receiving the oils we were blown away by what they were doing for our family.  My husband started using Valor at night and it has stopped his snoring...can I get an Amen?!  We were fighting off colds and sore throats thanks to Purification and Thieves.  And best of all we were doing it naturally!  I couldn't help but share what these oils were doing for my family and friends and people started coming to me asking how they could get oils. God literally placed this business right in front of me with a wide open door.   I'm definitely NOT a sales lady and do not like pressuring people into buying something.  It's just not my style.  But that's why I'm SO blessed to be a Lemon Dropper because we do things so differently.  AND I get to continue to work from home.  I'm so grateful for this group, our mission, and support!

God has so clearly been orchestrating my business that I can't imagine it not being a part of my life.  It's been almost 4 months and God is richly blessing my family with this journey and the people I've met along the way.  Being a Lemon Dropper has given me motivation, hustle, and opportunity to dream big for my family in a way that for awhile I had lost. For those of you who don't know a bit of my background, God has called my family into a drastic season of change last year.  From career transitions for my husband, to short selling our home, to starting up a new normal in the home I grew up in...in our *Studio Suite* a.k.a. my parent's basement.  I'm anxious to fast forward a few years from now and share with you what God has done for my family with the Lemon Droppers being a part of that story, but for now I'll keep hustling and setting new goals and waiting upon the Lord for that dream to be ours.

If you're not a Lemon Dropper you can see what we are all about! 




No comments:

Post a Comment