Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bye-Bye Bassinet!



Last night was a big night in the Nilsson household.  Anya slept in her crib!  Yes I know it may seem kind of early for a 5 week old to take this step....but she was so ready for it.  On Sunday I realized how extrememly big she looked in her now so small bassinet.  Did it shrink overnight or something?  I knew it was time for her to transition to her crib and she did great- only waking up twice to eat!  Not bad.  It's funny how my mommy ears have totally kicked in.  As soon as I heard her fuss on the monitor I flew out of bed to check on her, along with Charlie.  He loves watching her in her crib and sleeping in her room during the day.  Sometimes I wish I could ask him to put her paci back in when it falls out at 3 am....like Nana on "Peter Pan". 

Anyone have a good baby monitor they would recommend?  I guess ours will do...but it's totally from the 90s and I think we were tracking aliens on it last night....haha!  But it works so it will do.

This morning when Josh left for work I totally slept through the alarm, shower, and him kissing me.  He said that I mumbled "Why is she crying so loud?"  haha!  I guess I have baby dreams.  It's funny how I could sleep through all of that, but not Anya's fuss or cry. 

We'll see how tonight goes!  Crossing my fingers:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment