Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dear Anya, Happy TEN Months!

Dear Anya,



You turned 10 months old yesterday! We're talking double-digits now. The reason for my late posting is because we were in Ohio because your Great Grandpa passed away. We stayed with our relatives for the entire week and you did wonderful, even though you are getting four new teeth on the top...OUCH! You enjoyed seeing tons of new faces and playing with cousin Luke. Auntie Cindy and Uncle Tony were thrilled as always to see you and kiss your chubby cheeks!


This month you have become Mommy's little chimp, as you love to cling to my hip. You are becoming a lot better at standing and sitting on your own and are crusing along furniture at times. It won't be long until you are walking on your own! In the beginning of the month you had your first terrible cold that lasted nearly two weeks, but you were such a trooper like always! You have to be the happiest, most adaptable baby ever (7 hour car ride both ways to Ohio and new environment for a week, plus teething proved this point!)


This month you have started to become a little chatter box! You say "Momma" in context now. I love it! We have also heard you say "Hi", "all done", "more", "uh-oh", and most recently "Dadda". It's about time with that one! I feel like I say it to you all the time, but you just look at me most of the time and say "Momma". When we were in Ohio I heard you say "Dadda" a few times, but since Daddy wasn't with us he missed it!


You are so social Anya...especially with your little baby friends! It's so adorable to watch you literally light up when you see another baby or toddler! Daddy and I are praying that God will provide us with siblings for you.


You have also really started to fill out this month, probably from all of the food you eat! You wear size 12-18 months. You love everything from spaghetti to pesto chicken and everything in between. I would say with you when food has more flavor you enjoy it more. I don't blame you one bit! By the end of this month you will be completely weaned...so sad but what a blessing I was able to nurse you for 11 months! You were such a fussy nurser in the beginning but we kept at it because I new it was best for you. I am so glad I did!


I am starting to plan your first year birthday party which is going to be a very girlie party filled with vintage pieces and hints of giraffe (I had to include your famous Giraffy photos somehow!) I can't believe I am already talking first birthday with you. It went so fast, but at the same time it's hard to remember life before you. You are such a blessing and a joy to spend everyday at home with.


I love you!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment