Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome Spring!

It's only March and I can say that Spring has arrived here in Chicagoland. Mid-70s for the week...I'll take that any day! Some say the cold will come back in April, I like to be optimistic and say the cold winter days are gone and only warm days are ahead. My crocuses are blooming and tulips and daffodils are taking off! They sure do love this weather too. Every evening we've gone for walks as a family (that's how we end each day in the summer...so it's nice to know that is just around the corner).
Today Anya had her first encounter with grass. She didn't like it too much!





This age makes playing outside difficult. She's still a crawler which makes everything in the grass that much more tempting to put in her mouth. But she's much too active to be restrained to a small area like I tried today. She's going to be an adventurous monkey like Daddy!


I broke out my gardening tools to do some much needed work on our garden. I can't wait to plant our tomatoes and herbs!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment