Sunday, September 30, 2012

Jonamac Orchard

 
Our first trip to Jonamac Orchard as a family was a huge success!
 Beautiful day...I love fall!
Anya was excited to play with the other kids at the play area.
 Since spring sprung so early, apple picking season already ended.  So we let Anya pick some apples from the bins for her "Kiddie Pack".









 Running to see the pumpkins!

 She's totally thinking "I remember last year Mommy put me inside one of these."  LOL!







Climbing on the hay stacks with Daddy is so much fun!
 Anya was very cautious of the tunnels but she tested it out and enjoyed it.

 This was the highlight of the trip.  The kids can play in the corn kernels.  We found some in her pants and pockets when we got home.  haha!



I love that Anya and I got a picture in the classic big chair at Jonamac.  We're looking forward to doing this again next fall!
Here's a glimpse from last year at the orchard:
Wow!  A lot changes in a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment