Monday, October 29, 2012

Cindy's Baby Shower

My sister Cindy and brother-in-law are going to be first time parents!  They are having a baby girl in February!  We joke that our family only knows how to make girls since we have so many in the family.  But I'm not complaining!! Cindy is almost 24 weeks and has an adorable baby bump. 
Cake pops for the guests made by me, Auntie Lisa...I love saying that:-)
 These are Brownie Cake Pops and they were soooo easy peasy to make.  All I did was bake brownies in a 13x9 dish and followed steps on the box.  They after baked and cooled (with clean hands) rolled sections of the brownies into balls.  Then I dipped in melted chocolate bark, and dipped into a bowl of sprinkles.  They were so good!  They "gooey-ness" of the brownies allowed me to skip the part where you have to add frosting to the cake.  Perfect for chocolate lovers like my sister!


 Every guest brought a book with a message to the baby inside.  Surprisingly we had no repeats and she received many of the classics!!!  Now Cindy has a great start with a library for her baby girl.



 
It was a wonderful time of celebrating with family, staying at my grandma's house, and finally seeing Cindy pregnant!  Congrats Cindy and Tony!  Your baby girl is so blessed to have you two as parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment