Friday, January 11, 2013

10 on 10::January 2013

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}

It's the first 10 on 10 of 2013!
Here's a sneak peak into my day.
 
We had scrambled eggs for breakfast with OJ.  Note: we do not syrup and sprinkles on our eggs.  Anya just learned how to open the pantry door.  Good times!
 
 Anya loves getting ready for the day in her bathroom.  Here she is brushing her teeth.
 
(I always cheat and do more than 10 photos...I love this one of her piggies!  Ahh...the lighting on this one is terrible!)
 
 Since the 10th fell on the second Thursday of the month, we went to church.  I am involved in a women's ministry at church where we have breakfast and a speaker.  This month I lead our table discussion since our table leader couldn't make it.  Anya goes with me and plays with her friends in the nursery.  She was very excited to be in the slide room this time!
Our speaker "Da-Nay Macklin" signed books for us!
After Women2Women we came home and ate lunch and cookies.  The best cookies ever. 
Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies meets Oreo.  Yes.  They are good.
 
Anya woke up from her nap very upset. Poor girl.
 
We wanted to go for a wagon ride since it's in the 40s, but it started to rain. 
So we sang "Rain, Rain Go Away" instead.
                                      
Finally Limeade is in stores again! Was there a lime shortage I was unaware of? 
Perfect with chips and salsa.
Anya played dress-up with her new "Bell" dress from Grandma Nilsson.  Anya moves around so much it is nearly impossible to get a picture of her from the front.

I put together our new DJ binder for our upcoming expo this weekend.

                                               
 Josh came home early from rehearsal and I was able to attend Girl's Night with my Bible Study girls.  We went to Chili's for dinner.  It is such a blessing to be able to get out and connect with friends on a monthly basis.  I'm sad I didn't get a picture.

It was a great tenth!  I hope yours was just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment