Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013! Questionnaire

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for this one!  Thank you Kelly for the great questions!

Looking back at all of the pictures I took from 2012, I realize that it was my favorite year so far!  I am so thankful I have captured it on video and in photos because it is so fun to look back and remember the little things that made each day special.  2012 to me was such a transforming year for us.  Anya grew from a baby into a toddler, which allowed us to do fun things with her that we couldn't do when she was a baby.  I must say, being a wife and mommy is makes life so much fun!  I can truly say these are the best years of my life!

1. What are you most thankful for? A loving husband, a beautiful daughter, supportive family and friends, and a faithful God.

2. What were the highlights of 2012 for you? The start to the year was so warm...we had 80s in March!!!  Trips to the park and outdoor play quickly became our regular routine.  In March we put up a pergola on our patio and bought new outdoor furniture.  I love the privacy and shade it provides!  In May we celebrated Anya's first birthday.  Later that month we went on our first annual Harrington Family Vacation to Brown County.  Anya did great sleeping in the tent, we were surprised!  In June Anya started walking.  This opened a whole new world for us.  Swimming at our community pool was so much fun with Anya.  Katie introduced me to the flea market world, and we got inspired to be creative and redid a ton of furniture and started a small flea market shop "Tea for Three".  Taking Anya to the apple orchard and trick or treating were such great memories for us!  Christmas was such a fun experience this year.  I was able to do a lot more with Anya this year than last (crafts, stories, songs, and even baking!)  And of course meeting Josh's biological mother, Diana, was a huge highlight!

3. What are you hoping for in 2013? I am hoping to create a peaceful home for my family, be loving and patient with Josh and Anya, and more balance in my life (fun, being a mom, wife, chores, walk with God, etc). 

4. What were some of your favorites of 2012? (Clothes, movies, songs, TV shows, )
I love chevrom print, chalkboard decor, and decorating with vintage pieces.  My favorite clothing items are my skinny jeans, Lauren Conrad flowy tops, chunky stud earrings, and boots.  Favorite movie this year: "Odd Life of Timothy Green", Song: "Manifesto", TV: "Next TV Food Star", "Once Upon a Time", "Bachelorette".  Apps and Websites: Instagram, Facebook, Blogger, and PINTEREST!

5. Who was God to you in 2012? (and if He was nothing to you - please be honest. You don't need to give sunday school answers. I want to be able to pray that He will be something to you this year!) God is a faithful God with a perfect plan for my life.  I trust in His divine timing and plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment