Monday, March 10, 2014

10 on 10:: March 2014

Happy 10th friends!
ten on ten button
Today we were...

Exercising
Today was a test/ skill day to see how much for scores from day 1 have improved.  I can't believe how much stronger I'm getting in such a short time.  It's very encouraging to see scores go up!

Discovering
An indoor colored water table makes toddlers happy and keeps them busy!

Applying
 I'm loving the "Gideon" study that my women's group is doing.  I'm learning new things everyday.

Building
Anya and I built a tower complete with a mud bath on top for Piggie and hay for Giraffe;-)


 Fasting
I'm dedicated to our church's Lent challenge.

 Dressing

 Smiling

Reaching

Eating
Oliver's first time eating avocados was a success but very messy. 

Hanging

I'm upset I didn't capture the precious moments of Anya jumping in the puddles on our walk before naps, with Charlie by her side.  It was so adorable!  She couldn't stop giggling as she splashed the water with her boots and snowpants on.  Her little "jog" is so sweet with her bulky snowpants on, but she didn't let that slow her down. I let her bring a farm tractor with us on our walk and she ran it through the water several times.  She had so much fun it was a little challenge getting her to walk the rest of the way home with me, so I bribed her with building a snowman when we got to our yard.  Oliver came close to falling asleep in the stroller sitting up like a big boy.  When I peeked at him his little knit shark hat had fallen so far down on his forehead that it was pushing his eyes shut.  The sun feels so warm today which means spring must be coming! (After 1-3 inches of snow we are expected to get.  Praying it's the last of it!)

Happy 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment