Thursday, March 6, 2014

TBT::March Edition


For "Throwback Thursday" I thought it would be fun to look what March has looked like in the past few years for us.

March 2011...bed rest with Anya.  
I'm pretty sure I only got out of my pj's (and did my hair) was because I took pictures. 

So clearly March of 2012 was really really really mild!  I remember my tulips bloomed very early (normally bloom on Anya's birthday in May) but this year it was in the 80s in February and March.  Do you remember this wonderful heat wave???  


It was so warm this March that we had our windows open and decided to upgrade our patio. 
Clearly a much different March than this year.

March 2013..Will baby #2 be a boy or girl?



Pregnancy with Oliver
I love how "17 weeks" wouldn't cut it...:-)  But when you are pregnant you get why I said "mid"...
well, if you are crazy specific like me!  Every day counts in my book!




 Last March we had our Gender Reveal party.  I was very confident it was a boy!
 Loving our lunch dates with "Mama"!





1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog design! Awww and Anya so small! OMG memories looking at Pingree Grove! :)

    ReplyDelete