Monday, June 9, 2014

Oliver is 10 Months!

Dear Oliver,
You are TEN months old!
It is becoming increasingly difficult to take a picture of you "holding still".  You may be my Mr. Chill Pill, but you are a monkey too and grab everything in sight.  Changing your diaper is near impossible, and you only want to crawl and climb in the bathtub.  You keep me busy!

This month you have mastering crawling, pulling yourself up, and cruising along furniture.  You put everything in your mouth.  I find it funny that even the tiniest piece of whatever you find you feel like need to grab and put in your mouth.  You love playing with Anya and being involved in whatever we are doing (Playing at the park, water table, throwing the ball back and forth, picnic, etc.)

You are my little chatter box.  I am amazed at the words you are saying, probably because you hear Anya talking and me talking to her.  The other day I watched you as you stood at the play kitchen set and you opened the refrigerator door and then you went to shut it and said "Shut the door".  I couldn't believe it!  

Your best friend is Anya.  The way you look at her is adorable.  You always have a smile on your face when she talks to you.  Sometimes you look to her to for attention, and when you two catch eyes you light up!  It's the cutest thing ever!  She makes you giggle so hard...I love it!

You continue to be a very happy baby.  When I put you down at night you take your bottle {you stopped nursing a few weeks ago} and you transition well to your bed.  It amazes me.  I will never forget how easy of a baby you are and HAPPY!!  

You eat very well, just like Anya did.  You eat just about everything we eat.  I'm convinced you think you are a big boy.  You still only have two teeth on the bottom, but I'm thinking you may be getting more because you've been "fussy" (compared to how you typically are).  

Right now you have a cold...so last night  you woke up at 11pm, and 4am.  It was weird, because you never wake up in the middle of the night.  I'm not going to lie, I like rocking you in the middle of the night..  You are such a cuddle boy.  I can't get enough of it!

Well, in just two short months now you will be one.  I love watching you grow, and your amazing personality develop.  I adore you!

xoxo
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment