Tuesday, November 11, 2014

10 on 10:: November 2014

10 on 10
ten on ten button
Ten pictures on the 10th day of the month for 10 consecutive hours.  
There are many months that I forget about 10 on 10, and other months like last that get taken but never get posted.  Yesterday I remembered to document our day, so here's a snapshot of our day!

{Growing}
The night before Anya put on one of her dress up outfits (her Tea for Three model dress) and we noticed that it didn't touch the floor like it did a few months ago (we used to have to tuck it up or she'd trip).  I decided to record her growth.  
Sure enough she grew a whole inch since September 20th!  She's getting so tall:-

{Learning}

Anya is learning how to write and it's very exciting!  She says "Mommy I'm so proud of myself"!  She would rather write her brother's name than her own.  

{Thinking}
A math game with Anya's turkey hands
{Dancing}
Storytime at the library is always a hit for these kids.  Their favorite part is when they dance!  I love watching Oliver dance and move his arms...his new talent.

{Watching}
At lunch Oliver is constantly watching his big sister who always makes him laugh. 

{Playing}
It was 60 degrees yesterday so we had to get outside to play...only cold temps in the forecast now.  

{Snacking}
My snack buddy.  Graham crackers with peanut butter is our favorite snack around here.

{Coloring}
Anya went to play at Mama's house so Oliver and I had some quality time together.  Not quite coloring, more like eating the crayons...

{Climbing}
New discovery

{Cuddling}
Love this boy

I hope you had a great tenth!  


No comments:

Post a Comment