Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh this picture.
The smile that it brings to my face.  
Too funny.

It so perfectly shows how imperfect we are.  I'm so thankful for this moment captured in all of its glory. 

This was a bonus picture, taken as we were walking back to our car.  Mind you it's FREEZING outside.  Like 40 degrees.  Anya had just fallen off the curb and smacked her forehead...her frozen forehead.  Poor girl:-(  Both kids had runny noses by this point...again, freezing outside.  {They were such troopers up to the end...with the injury and all.}
But that sunset was just pure goodness from God that I couldn't let pass us by.  I had glimpses of those perfect Pinterest family portraits taken in front of a glorious sunset.  Of course we would get that shot......wrong!! But I love how this picture captures us in this stage we are in.  I'm also thankful for a husband who reminds me that it's OK if not every picture is Pinterest perfect. 

Sometimes it's fun seeing the reality rather than a staged forced picture.  So here you go!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment