Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

I'm so excited that I am finally writing my first blog! I've been faithfully following many other blogs and have always thought it would be a great way to express myself and all of life's adventures. My husband Josh has always picked on me saying that following blogs is just another form of stalking someone. Now the blogging bug has bitten him too, as he started his blog "Ephesians 6:19" as a way to reflect on life. So here I am, ready to share my life along the narrow way.

I should probably introduce myself before I get started (who knows, maybe my only follower will be Josh... so honey you can skip this part!!)
I am an average girl seeking to serve Jesus in everything I do! God has provided me with a job I am passionate about... teaching young ones, first grade to be exact. I will tell you all about God's providence and faithfulness with that at a later time. I am a girly-girl. Hey, what can I say? I grew up with two younger sisters! Painting nails, styling hair, and wearing pink was a part of my birth story! As far as my writing style goes, I am a "wear my heart on my sleeve" kind of girl. I have never claimed, nor will I ever, to be eloquent or poetic in my writing. I apologize in advance to all English teachers out there... I hope spell check works!;-) My blog will carry many "spaghetti stories" jumping from one noodle to the next, depending on the day and my mood.

So here it goes, my first noodle...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment