Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Pumpkin is Growing!

Today I am 9 weeks and 3 days! (Yes I am including days!)
Symptoms up to this point:
  • I am so blessed... I feel great! Almost as if I wasn't even pregnant!
  • A tad bit nausious at times. I had it more week 5 &6.
  • Sleepy at night...bedtime is at 7:30. I also napped today because I was so tired.
  • Not the best complexion
  • Growing pains upon standing after awhile
  • Random cravings... From practically conception until week 6 I CRAVED garlic pickles! I ate an entire jar before I even found out I was pregnant. Then it all made sense!! Week 8 I craved and gave into Taco Bell. I turned down On the Border for a soft taco and Nacho Bell Grande. That will NOT happen again! Last Wednesday I craved and gave into Rosati's sausage pizza (Thank goodness my GF Jessi helped me eat this, or else I would've eaten it all!) Last night I was craving Verdi champagne... and NO I didn't give in, but settled for a Sierra Mist which was yummy. (Strange because I NEVER drink pop!!) Today I have been craving fruit: big purple grapes and apples with carmel dip! Probably my most healthy craving yet!
  • I have been so moody! Poor Josh...

I can tell my little pumpkin is growing! I can feel my abdomen swelling! I can't wait to feel the baby kick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment