Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Update: 19 Weeks

It's so hard to believe that I am almost half-way there! Next week we will know the sex of the baby & I can't wait! We have both of our names picked out, now we just need to know which one it will be. This week I am feeling the baby move a lot more. Josh felt the baby kick three times the other night...we were so excited! The baby is very strong-This week I have noticed that I am starting to have some minor braxton hicks & continue to have round ligament pain. Other than that I feel great and am enjoying every moment with child! I have been feeling kicks since 15 weeks, which is early for first time mamas;-) Sometimes it is all still surreal... almost like it's a dream. I am so blessed to have a healthy baby and pregnancy. All blood tests have come back negative and the doctor's words are "Everything is perfect"... THANK you LORD!! Thank you to all of my readers and friends who have been praying for the baby and I during this process. God is answering those prayers & this pregnancy has been a huge blessing to me.

Now I need to go get ready for our Christmas party for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment