Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A New Season...

I know I've said it before, but I just love spring!  Actually I love every season for different reasons but there is something extra special about this one. 

Maybe it's the early flowers coming up. I am anticipating what bright colors each will be, and what my newly planted crocuses will look like mixed in with my tulips and daffodils. 

Maybe it's the buds starting to appear on the bushes and trees.  I can't wait to see their lush green leaves soon!

Maybe it's the birds singing in the air or the baby birds chirping.  Their songs sound so joyful and make this season that much more beautiful.


Maybe it's the joy of finally meeting a precious baby girl, a daughter we've always prayed for.  Her arrival is coming close and we are so anxious to see her beautiful face.

Maybe it's the celebration of Jesus' death and triumphant resurrection from the grave.  He is alive indeed and deserves to be praised!

What is your favorite thing about spring?

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say it's the coming of my little girl!!! Can't wait! Oh how our lives are gonna change...

    ReplyDelete