Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 on 10::January 2012

10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
Happy 10th!  This is something I have been wanting to do for many months now, but always seem to forget halfway through the day on the 10th of the month or I remember that I wanted to do it on the 11th.  But not today.  I practically slept with my Nikon in my hand so I would remember first thing in the morning.
 It's a part of my resolution to blog more and document this life God has so richly blessed me with.  It's amazing how so many great days go unremembered, and this is a way for me to look back and remember even those random days that otherwise would go forgotten. 

This wonderful MILD winter day (low 50s rocks in January!) started at 6:30 when my beautiful baby girl woke up.  It's ok that it was so early because she is practically sleeping through the night!  Plus her adorable smile just about melts my heart (and she gets to see Daddy before he leaves.)
Morning playtime before leaving for Mommy's Bible Study.

Getting ready during Anya's nap for Bible Study.

In the parking lot after we arrived a church.  Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!

The ladies in my group...a lot of them couldn't make it though:-( 
I'll have to post another pic with all of the ladies another time.

Charlie Bear enjoyed the nice warm day. 

Learning how to be more Generous in life.  Jesus is the ultimate example!

Lunch time= Happy baby!

We had to go for a walk since it was so mild outside.  I kept having to remind myself that it's only January.

My craft in progress...I already made an "X" and an "O". 

Anya just started to get up on all fours!  What an exciting way to end the 10th!  P.S.  Don't you love the leggies my friend Melissa made her????
I hope you had a great 10th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment