Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby #2: 14 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: Second Trimester, 14 weeks, 5 days!

Size of baby: 3.5 inches, the size of a lemon (probably bigger since I'm almost 15 weeks)

Maternity Clothes: Yesterday I started using the good-ole rubber band trick on the button of my pants.  I'm still in my normal clothes and still am hardly showing at all.

Gender: We don't know yet.  I have absolutely no idea either!

Movement: Every once in awhile I feel flutters and I know it's the baby. It definitely makes the pregnancy seem more real.

Sleep: I'm sleeping great at night.  I can't complain at all!

What I miss: Verdi...my favorite champagne! 

Cravings: Frozen mango!  I could literally eat the whole bag.  First trimester I craved junk food.  Now it's all about healthy food.  I love it and hope it lasts!

Symptoms: My belly is slowly getting bigger.  I am still fighting mid-day fatigue although I think its getting better.  It's 2:15pm and I haven't gotten a nap so that's a good sign. 

Best Moment this week: Visiting Grandmama and Papa at their house:-)  AND almost becoming an aunt....tomorrow is the big day!

Here are two side-by-side pics. I think I was bigger with Anya.

                       Baby #2                                                                   Anya Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment