Friday, February 8, 2013

My lovie

What are your Valentine's Day plans this year?  Every year in the past Josh and I would do a Anti-Valentine's Day date to Portillos.  Now that we are married with a toddler, we need special days like Valentine's Day...so this year maybe we'll do something a little more romantic than Portillos.  One year he surprised me by bringing my figure skates with him to Portillos.  I thought we were just going out to dinner...little did I know my romantic boyfriend took me downtown to ice skate!  I grew up taking lessons so I was so excited!  AND he remembered my skates, I don't like the ones you rent.  It was an awesome night. 

This year I'm inspired by some Pinterest recipes and ideas.  I'm anxious for the 14th!  Pictures to come.  Although, if Mary (my niece on the way) decides to be a little cupid and make Valentine's Day her birthday, we will need to reschedule Valentine's Day. 

Share your traditions and memories with me.  I'd love to hear them!

Here's a look back to last year on Valentine's Day.  My baby has grown so much!!!


 
Here's a look side by side on the same bench...now distressed:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment