Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 on 10:: April 2013

 
 
10 pictures on the 10th day of the month!
{Document a snapshot of your life & find beauty among the ordinary things in your day!}
 
April 10th already!  Is it just me or is 2013 flying by?!  Here is a snapshot into our day.  It was a cold, drizzly, gloomy day so we stayed inside all day.  I do love those days where I don't need to leave the house.  This was one of those days.
 
Anya slept in until 8:00!  It was wonderful.  With terrible two's in full swing, I walked into her room to her throwing a fit in her crib.  Girl was HUN-GRY!  Anya always wants to buckle herself in. 
 It was a stormy morning, complete with hail.  I still can't believe Anya slept right through it!
 
Grandmama a.k.a. "Mama" came over to play with Anya for a few hours in the morning so I could get some housework done.  How lucky am I?  VERY! Laundry, check! Dusted, check! Bathrooms cleaned, check!  It was a very productive day for me.
 
Auntie Kates came over after work to help out with the baby's room.  We had lunch right when she came.  Leftover tacos...yum!

Empty laundry baskets make me happy! 
 Katie was a rock star on the new nursery.  Baby boy's room is painted!!! Thanks Kate!
 I love Char Char.  He's such a great dog.  He was so happy today that we had two special visitors.
 
 Bye-bye builder's white...hello gray!
Anya feeds Charlie every morning/ night.  She knows just how much to give him.  It's adorable how much she loves feeding him.
(Yes, it's in the bathroom.  It was nice to have it blocked off when Anya was younger.  I have yet to find a new home for it.)
Here's my view.  While I made dinner (Pesto pasta with chicken) Anya did some water painting.  She was so independent with this activity...made me smile.  She's definitely becoming more interested in art projects!
After our peanut butter graham cracker sandwiches it was time for Anya to go to bed.  Auntie Kates finished painting and headed home.  Daddy won't be home until a little later tonight.  It makes me sad that there are days that he doesn't get to see Anya.  I am so incredibly grateful to him for working so hard so I can stay home with her everyday. 
 
Happy 10th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment