Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby #2 Update: 24 Weeks



Tomorrow I will be 24 weeks pregnant!  This pregnancy is going so fast.  I am so consumed with Anya and getting her potty trained, chasing after her, and what not that half the time I forget I'm even pregnant.  I'm so glad he's most active at night (when Anya is asleep) so I can actually pay attention and cherish it.

How Far Along: Second Trimester, 24 weeks tomorrow!

 Size of baby: Just over a pound, almost 12 inches long (ear of corn)

Maternity Clothes: Yes:) But most of my maternity tops are still too big.  I'm at an in-between stage.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: He's definitely getting much stronger as I can see his movements now.  He's most active after I eat lunch and at night.  I feel him mostly on my lower right side, very similar to Anya.  I've never felt him kick up high.

Sleep:  Very good at night!  The past few weeks I haven't needed daytime naps either.  It's so nice to have energy back. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach and margaritas with my guacamole

Cravings: Frappucino with whipped cream, apples with raisins and peanut butter, chocolate, guacamole made by my hubby

Symptoms: Face has acne:-( Varicose veins...fun stuff!  Emotional at times, but not nearly as bad as with Anya.  My gums are starting to bleed.  Not nearly as many Braxton Hicks as I had with Anya at this stage. 

Best Moment this week: Getting his nursery painted (Thank you KATIE!) and Josh moved the crib in his room.  It's starting to look more like a nursery!

Pregnancy with Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment