Friday, April 11, 2014

10 on 10:: April 2014

ten on ten button

{Once a month on the tenth taking a photo an hour for ten consecutive hours. Finding life and beauty in the ordinary things of our day to day! }

I started this project back in January of 2012 as a way to capture my days during the precious time of raising my baby girl.  I am a reflective person and have a passion for taking photos and blogging so Ten on Ten really appealed to me.  It helps me to remember the little things in everyday life.


I woke up and Josh took the kids so I could get ready for my morning at Women2 Women at church.  Anya comes up and announces to me "Dinner's ready Mommy!"  Such a sweet girl to wake up to.  I love hearing her voice in the morning...when she's not screaming.
Daddy made a cheese omelet and sausage for Anya!  Anya loves eggs.  She would eat them every meal if I let her.  He was so sweet and made me a breakfast sausage sandwich:-) Luckiest lady ever!
 The second Thursday of the month means Women2Women at church!  I lead a table and the kids come with for the childcare/ "pre-k". The message titled "The Cure for the Hectic Life".  I had a bunch of take-aways that I want to apply to my life; including making the Sabbath a priority for rest, reflection, God, & family.  How awesome that we have a God that commands us to rest for a day?! Yes, please!
 My phone died at W2W, so I wasn't able to take any pictures...
 Ollie Man had mango for lunch and approved!
 After lunch Oliver went down for a nap and Anya was playing so nicely independently.  When I came downstairs I saw this..."Good job, Minnie.  Mommy, Minnie went potty!"~Anya.
I've learned that Anya sometimes takes the best naps when they are later in the afternoon, like 2pm.  So I put her down around 2:00, and then I even took a nap...and when I woke up the clock said 4pm!  

Little O after he woke up from his nap....  He loves those fingers;-)

It was a gorgeous day so we played outside before dinner.  Anya has fun collecting pinecones.  She's such a nature-kid like her Daddy!
 Peaches!
 Bathtime after dinner was next.  My kids are messy eaters so this is a must!  I love Ollie's hair.
 After Oliver went down I let Anya stay up and later and eat some graham crackers+PB with me.  Daddy had a meeting so we enjoyed some girl time and snuggled on the couch:-) 
P.S. Can you tell 3T is too small on this girl now?  #tallmodel
I love how my Ten on Ten always revolves around my kids.  They are my life!
I am blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are precious. beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I had a fun time with the 10 on 10! Your pics are great...beautiful children! Minnie on the toilet...I CAN'T!! HA!

    ReplyDelete