Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Little O is 8 Months!

Dear Oliver,

Happy EIGHT Months!  You are growing way too fast.  I say it every month, but it's true!  This month you've hit some fun milestones and you are really developing quite the personality! 

This month you've started talking!  You say Mama, Dada, Hi, and one time Anya entered the room and it sounded like you said her name.  We like to think you did:-)  


You continue to blow me away with how easy and happy you are.  If you are crying it is because something is bothering you or you are hungry/ tired or you just want Mommy.  Other than that you are extremely easy to soothe, make laugh, and get to fall asleep.  It's amazing!!!  So thank you!

You ADORE Anya.  Everything she does makes you smile and laugh (Okay, maybe not when she hugs you too tight.  But even then you normally don't let it bother you.)  Today Anya played peek-a-boo with you behind out kitchen curtains and you start giggling.  It was adorable!  I could tell in your eyes that you think the world of her and I hope that continues as you grow.  

You wear size 12 month clothing almost all the time now and size 4 diapers.  You sit like a champ, and prefer rolling as your mode of transportation.  You love food and are a great eater just like your sister.  

This month you started sitting up like a big boy in the stroller.  Although I love when I can transport a sleeping baby with the travel system car seat, it's too heavy to lug around.  We went to the zoo and you loved being able to look around and see everything.  

Oliver, I love you so much.  Thank you for bringing so much laughter and joy into my life.  I thank God for the miracle of you every day!

Love,
Mommy
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment