Monday, August 4, 2014

County Fair

Last Friday my in-laws took the kids and I to the fair.  The kids (& us) had a blast!  Anya and Oliver loved seeing all of the animals. They wanted to pet all of the animals.  Even Oliver wanted out of his stroller so he could touch them and "talk" to them.  When Anya saw a man taking care of one of the cows she whispered "Mommy can I ask him if he's a farmer?"  She was too shy to ask, so she made me.  But she was so excited to hear he was one.  It was so precious!


  
 Piggie tail girl looking at the pigs!

Anya also went on her first tot roller coaster/ and rides at the fair!  I loved seeing the look on Anya's face when she was zipping around on the rides....she loved it!  
 Mama took her on her first roller coaster.


 My little farmers loved the tractors!  And both wanted to test drive them;-)





And Ollie was so tired from all the fun he crashed in the stroller.

I'm hoping we can do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment