Saturday, August 2, 2014

Insta- July 2014

Oh July, how I love thee!

It was a much more mild July than our usual, but I can't complain...the weather has been so nice and refreshing.  I love having the windows open so the breeze can come in and the kids can play outside without the dangerously high temps.

We started the month with celebrating our 8th anniversary!  Josh took me to breakfast at Egg Harbor in Barrington and Acquaviva Winery for dinner.  The food and wine was amazing!
And then of course we celebrated the fourth the next day.

 I had fun trying to capture my little Runaway Indian Boy in my teepee photo shoot.  This was the only picture where he isn't crawling away or eating the branches!
Just a typical summer morning...my baby is all smiles!!
 Making banana bread with Papa...they make THE BEST banana bread!!
 Campfire night!


Picking raspberries in Mama and Papa's backyard.  Most don't even make it in the house;-)
 My life...quiet time with God and watching my girl playing.  What a life!
 Our flea market shop "Tea for Three" in early July.  




 Day out with the girls;-)  Aunt Katie and I decided Anya was such a good girl when we went antiquing that she could get a treat at the candy shop.
 So many choices...she chose jelly beans of all things!
 Library time with Daddy and Mommy
 Dinner outside at our "B&B"
Dieke Park in Huntley...our favorite park!  Oliver's first time in the sand was a huge success.  He learned quickly that sand is yucky when you try to eat it!

 My big boy...
This is how Oliver rides on the "Anya-Mobile".  #monkeylikedaddy
Our harvest
Splash pad with Aunt Katie!
 Love and Logic training session with Anya after she ran away from me at the splash pad...  this is hard work not giving in.  All you L&L approach people know what I'm talking about.
 My little monkey trying to escape Grandma Nilsson's house!  I love that I have a picture of Anya at this back door too...and one of Josh when he was a baby. 

I hope you all had a wonderful July!  I can't believe it's already AUGUST!  My baby will be turning ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment