Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy 1st birthday Oliver!

Dear Oliver,
I can't believe it....you are a one year old now!  Where has time gone? Fastest year of my life!  I will forever remember how you were the best baby ever.  I say this in every post about you, but you seriously amaze me.  When you cry it's because something is wrong.  You don't cry just because...like some little girl I know;)  You are the sweetest, happiest, cutest little boy!  We call you Jolly Ollie because you are just so joyful...I love it!
 We had your one year check up a few days ago and you weighed 23lbs, 31 inches!  You are 90% for height, and 75% for head and weight.  Another baby with tall genes! You wear 12-18 month clothes, just moved up to size 4 shoes, and size 4 diaper.  You have two bottom teeth and just cut the two top teeth.
 You love Anya, climbing, music, Daniel Tiger, playing in water, food, your lovies, animals, Clifford rocking dog, the park, your football.  You hate not being allowed to explore, and your not a fan of swinging.
You take two naps every day 9am and 1pm...like clockwork.  You still snuggle with your lovies like you always have...and still suck on your two left fingers.
 You mean the world to me little boy.  I cherish your cuddles and sweet "words".  You are such a chatterbox and try so hard to tell me full sentences in your baby gibbering.  I love it!
I love you Oliver James!
Happy first birthday!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment