Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Update: 27 Weeks

This week we survived what news reporters are calling "The Blizzard of 2011"! We enjoyed two snow days on Tuesday and Wednesday, which allowed us time to relax, take naps, bake 2 batches of cookies, and play outside with Charlie.  It was SO nice!   I am feeling my little girl's kicks stronger now... sometimes causing discomfort, but I love it!  She is over 2 pounds now and is waking and sleeping at regular intervals.  Her favorite time of the day to be awake is when mommy is sleeping.  Yes, this girl has her days and nights mixed up!!  One of my pregnancy books says that I am starting my third trimester this week, the other one says it starts next week at 28 weeks ( I'll celebrate that next week.)  This is my last week of month 6!  Yahoo!!  Now this snow needs to melt and spring needs to come quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment