Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Update: 28 Weeks

28 weeks!  That's right... we are officially in the third trimester!  It's so hard to believe that my pregnancy is 2/3 of the way finished.  This week we had a doctor's appointment and heard her strong heartbeat.  She is head down... stay that way little girl!  I had my glucose test too this week.  There's nothing better than a good Vitameatavegamin drink! haha!  After I drank it I said, "It's so tasty too, tastes just like candy ::shivers:: "  I found out yesterday that I failed the test, so today I got the same "yummy" drink and had the 3 hour long testing after the overnight fasting.  It was not fun, but I was glad I brought a book with!  We will get results on Monday and I am just praying it was a fluke and that everything is normal.  The good news is is that our baby is healthy and kicking a TON! 

1 comment: