Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Update: 29 Weeks

Today is my third day of bedrest and so far so good.  I had a dr. appointment yesterday and they did some more monitoring.  My baby girl's heart looks great and the doctor said that she is a "happy baby"!  She is such a little wiggle worm... constantly moving and swimming around.  The doctor gave me a "kick count" sheet to track the number of kicks per hour, and at this point I can't even imagine counting all of them.  Thank you God for such an active and happy baby!!  Talk about reassurance!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: She is 3.1 pounds (via ultrasound) - about the size of a butternut squash

Maternity Clothes: I wear a mix of maternity and regular clothes, pajama pants are my favorite now that I am on bedrest.

Gender: It's a girl!!!

Movement: She is VERY active - especially after I eat!!

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and running

Cravings: Everything just tastes REALLY good!  Fruit, veggies, guacamole... anything I see Rachael Ray make on TV:-)

Symptoms: My growing belly!:-P Cramping, heart burn, and some contractions

Best Moment this week: Finding out that I am not gestational diabetic & leaving the hospital on Sunday!!
 
*** Picture coming soon... I don't look very great now that I am on bedrest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment