Monday, May 2, 2011

The Time Has Come...

No silly, not for the baby's arrival... I'll only be 40 weeks on Wednesday!

It's time to wash my cloth diapers!

This is something I have been so scared to do since my diapers arrived.  What if I ruin them?  Besides, I have some disposables to get me through the first few weeks anyways.  If you are a cloth diapering mommy yourself you know that cloth diapers are picky.  They need to be pampered with special detergents and specific washing routines even before use.  So today I decided that since my little flower hasn't arrived yet, I should just suck it up, research the best pre-wash method, and get it ready for when she does come.  There will be nothing cuter than seeing her newborn bottom in a soft pink diaper and all of the other colors!!!
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Snap
I know that once my diapering routine is established I will look back on this post and laugh:-D

So here it goes... wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...how are the clothies working for you? :) What detergent did you decide to use. Your brave doing it from birth w/ those first few poos! ;P

    ReplyDelete