Wednesday, July 17, 2013

36 weeks:: Baby #2

with Anya
                                with boy
                                 
How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 36 weeks, 9 months!

Size of baby: 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: YES! I'm loving my new maternity jean shorts...we're in the middle of a heat wave.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: Oh yes!  I think his butt/ back is against my right rib.  I'm starting to feel pressure on my left hip (hands???)  Hoping he's still head down!

Sleep: Sleeping great...Anya has been waking up at 6am every morning.  That's been fun!;-)

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and back, sushi, carrying Anya...with all of this being said I do LOVE being pregnant and can't complain!

Cravings: Everything bad for me...:/

Symptoms: Tired and reflux

Best Moment this week:  I'm about to go to my 36 week appointment...hoping I'm making some progress but highly doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I can see a difference in the way you're carrying...looks like you're carrying lower (so maybe you are making some progress!) Can't wait to hear his name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca!! I actually was carrying lower with Anya, which is so nice this time around because I was so incredibly uncomfortable with her. We'll see what this next week brings though:-)

    ReplyDelete