Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Baby #2: 35 Weeks

In just five short weeks we will meet our little boy!  That is so surreal.  This pregnancy is FLYING! 
How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 35 weeks, 8.5 months!

Size of baby: Over 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Of course!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: He moves all the time and sometimes it hurts because he's becoming so strong.

Sleep: Sleeping very well but rolling over is becoming increasingly difficult

What I miss: I love being pregnant so I don't miss anything!  I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Cravings: Oh man...I've been so bad lately.  Ice cream....

Symptoms: I'm still very tired mid-day, terrible reflux at night, and occasional dizzy/ lightheaded spells, leg cramps.  I think I'm starting to get a little emotional/ moody too at times...sorry hubby!

Best Moment this week:  I was given a beautiful hand-made quilt from Mama's boss at work.  It has animals on it and bright colors.  It's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment