Wednesday, July 24, 2013

37 weeks:: Baby#2 & fun moments this week

First I'll start with a comparison picture because they are fun.  I think I look bigger with Anya?! 
 
Today my baby boy is full term!  I'm not quite sure where time has gone, but this pregnancy is going so fast.  Soon we will be a family of FOUR!

How Far Along: 3rd Trimester, 37 weeks, 9 months!

Size of baby: 6 1/3 lbs...but I have a feeling he's going to be big like Anya.

Maternity Clothes: I love my new maternity jean shorts.  Yes it may be near the end for new clothes but they were needed!

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  I will officially reveal his name the day he is born!

Movement: He's had the hiccups a lot lately, just like his big sis!

Sleep: I have been so blessed with great sleep each night!

What I miss: I really wanted sangria at Josh's birthday party...soon!!!

Cravings: No huge cravings this week

Symptoms: I am feeling so great for being 9 months pregnant in the middle of the summer.  I feel like my normal self actually and frequently forget just how huge I really am.
 
Birth predictions:  I thought it would be fun to add this into my weekly updates!  I am thinking I'll go maybe a day or 2 early.  Monday, August 12th would be great because we have nothing going on that day (no weddings, no work for Josh, etc.)  I feel like I could go late with him though.  I really hope not since Josh's first day of school is a week after my due date!:(

Best Moment this week:  My doctors appointment this morning went really well.  I am 1cm and 50% effaced!  He has yet to drop but is still head down.  Anya and Josh both came with me to my appointment.  Anya kept saying "baby heart boom boom" and remembers from like a month ago that the doctor said he was "head down".  It's so funny to hear her say "head down"...I can't believe she remembers that when she doesn't even know what it means.  Anya is SO SO SOOOO excited to meet her baby brother.  She definitely understands Mommy has a baby in her tummy and she tells me all the time that she wants to hold and kiss the baby.  It's so adorable.  She tells everyone Mommy has baby in her tummy.  LOL!  The other day she started to climb up onto changing table and gave a huge smile because she knows that's where the baby will go.  I can't wait!!!

Other great moments this week: On Friday Josh came home with flowers for me, a new maternity shirt (one in picture) and took me and Anya to a really good Chinese restaurant. 
We had such a great time. 





And of course another awesome event this week was celebrating Josh's 30 birthday!!! I threw him a party on Saturday.  It turned out to be a beautiful day for a summer BBQ!






It was really a great week!
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're feeling well! You continue to look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete