Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Recently...

 
This summer has been so much fun.  Josh has been very busy taking classes for his +30 at work, but we've had many mornings with him and that has been nice.  A few weeks ago I decorated my mantle for 4th of July.  Love that holiday!!
 
 
We finally checked something off our to do list and ate lunch at "2 Toots" restaurant.  Anya loved how our food was delivered to us on a train and her dessert had a train whistle on it!
 We've only been to our community pool once this summer.  ONCE!  So we've decided tomorrow is going to be a pool day. 
A few weeks ago the bubbles were a huge hit on our zoo trip!  Anya didn't want to stop playing with them.  I need to make them like this at home: add corn starch to make more suds!
 We love playing on the path in our backyard.  I love how she is missing a croc.  Silly girl!
 Happy fourth of July!  I can't get over how much she looks like Daddy in this pic.
 Showing off my growing baby boy.  I can't believe he will be in our arms soon!
 Daddy and Anya at the zoo
 We went to the petting zoo last week...so much fun!



 Our garden has seriously tripled in size since I took this a few weeks ago.  It is like Little Shop of Horrors....unbelievable how much miracle grow works!


Taking a walk to the park...Mommy was really really exhausted at the end.  Sometimes I think I forget I am 8.5 months pregnant!
 Ending a lovely day with a campfire with my hubby.  We roasted s'mores and I won't even tell you how many Hershey kisses I ate with it:/ #pregnantladycraving
 Last weekend Katie and I participated in the flea market.  We had so much fun, even though it was SO hot!  Great fun and great success!


 Today we spent the morning at the zoo.  Auntie Kates came with us!  Our favorite this time was splashing in the fountains and watching the river otters swim. 
Katie and Anya love going on the carousel.  This time Anya chose a camel to ride and she wasn't scared at all!  Unfortunately her animal didn't move up and down:-(


 35 weeks tomorrow!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, Lisa! It seems like your pregnancy has gone by fast to me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete