Friday, November 29, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends! I hope yesterday was filled with good times with loved ones, laughter, and tasty food.  God has just blown me away with the many blessings in my life.  I am so grateful to Him for the grace He continually extends to me every day.

The Nilsson house is now in the Christmas spirit!  We spent the morning/ early afternoon in our PJs decorating for Christmas.

Anya found a new lovie in our Christmas bins.  I look over at her and she was reading the snowman a Halloween book. Looking at these pictures I can't help but think...when did my baby grow up?!  She looks 5 years old in these pictures...she's only two!

                   
And this little lovie....Oh my, does he LOVE the cuddles.  This is the only way he wanted to be today.  He loves his mommy cuddles and was very interested in everything that was going on.  (Excuse the hair...PJ day, remember?)


Daddy put up the tree....
While we put out the Nativity set.  It is so special to see our daughter putting out nativity pieces that Grandma Nilsson made and that my husband grew up with!!!  Mama, thank you for letting us inherit it;-) (LOL- inside joke)

Anya helped with the Christmas village...our holy village (didn't realize when I bought them that most are churches...!)
                            


Anya put my angel on the top from when I was a little girl.  

All that decorating made this guy zonk out!


Cocoa the Elf made his big debut after dinner.  Anya loved the letter but more importantly...
the Rolo he left her!  I love doing Elf on the Shelf, but I put a Jesus twist on it so our kids know the reason why our family celebrates Christmas.  
 
 Poor Oliver needs a stocking still...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment