Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on FRIDAY!


Happy Friday,everyone!  I'm linking up with Five on Friday!
{ONE}
Thanksgiving is in less than a week?  For real?  I'm super excited because most of my hubby's relatives will be meeting Oliver for the first time!  Plus there's no better day to use one of my Pinterest fave recipes than on holidays.  This year I'm doing this one because it's quick and easy...and with a toddler and newborn sometimes things can be nearly impossible to get done.
Apple Dipping Thanksgiving Turkey Platter makeandtakes.com
Instead of caramel dip, I'm making my hubby's seasonal favorite...Pumpkin Fluff
Again, so easy and so delish!
Recipe Here

{TWO}
It's been one week since this Little Miss (seriously) potty trained herself!  It's a dream come true.  I'm not kidding when I say I did nothing.  With Little O I'm definitely waiting until he says he's ready.  It's not worth the stress and tears before they are ready.  
I related a lot to Mel with the whole "Best Mom EVER"...then I had kids. Wow, SO true!  Potty training has been so humbling.  Before kids and even with Anya at first, I thought potty training was going to be so easy...that as long as I did exactly what a strategy said she would be trained.  After my experience my best advice would be short and simple; the child will be trained when the child is ready.

{THREE}
A BIG shot-out to AUNTIE KATES for being amazing once again.  I survived Christmas pictures, but only with her help!
I must say, it's amazing how these turned out considering Anya thought we were there to play with the toys photo props!

{FOUR}
I'm just about to start cloth diapering my little guys bottom in the next week.  I can't wait to say good-bye to daily "blow outs" and $ spent on diapers!  This time around I'm trying Flips and Econobums, along with a few pocket diapers. This time I promise not to dry them *tear* on high heat again!!!
<div style="font-weight:bold; color:#C4005B;">PRE-ORDER</div> Econobum <br>Trial Pack<br>1 Diaper Cover<br>3 PrefoldsFlip One-Size Diaper Cover
Flips had an awesome deal...buy 4 diapers for $34 + free shipping!  Thanks for the head's up, Michelle<3 div="">

{FIVE} 
I love that our radio stations around here play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.  I was telling my husband, who used to be anti-Christmas before Thanksgiving, that I'm okay with hearing Christmas just not okay with seeing Christmas before Thanksgiving.  I'm obsessed with my 1940s Christmas radio on Pandora.  There's nothing better than hearing the classics.

And I'll leave you with this eye candy...
Treetopia-White-Christmas-Tree.jpg (412×600)
Lindsey inspires me again!

Happy FRIDAY friends!



1 comment:

  1. They came out so cute! And I Love that white Christmas tree. I gotta check out the classic music in pandora.

    ReplyDelete