Sunday, December 15, 2013

10 on 10:: December 2013

Oh boy, I'm now 5 days overdue for this post.  Happy BELATED 10th to everyone:-)
I guess that just proves my lack of time for myself with my two little blessings.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!  Love those two!

Without anymore delay...I now present to you a sneak peek into our life.

***Baby Oliver now wakes up from nap and is crying....He must have read my mind when I said "without delay!"***


1.)  The tenth fell on a Tuesday this month, and Tuesdays mean Women's Bible Study day!! This bundle of love, he steals my heart everyday.  It was so cold, we are talking like 3 degrees, so he got to wear his snowsuit:-)
2.)  Anya was excited to give her cookies she made to her teachers at church.  
3.)  Our Women's group had a Christmas party at church.  We had a breakfast buffet and did a White Elephant exchange with nice items others would like to have or can use.  I love these girls and don't know what I'd do without them in my life!!!  (This was my favorite picture out of the series we took because our smiles were the most "real".  We were laughing because my camera was on the timer setting mode and so whenever she-Thanks Erin! would go to take the picture my camera would surprise her and kept snapping pictures on auto every 10 seconds.)  Thanks Ladies for being troopers and letting me take a picture.  Not shown are some more wonderful ladies in my group: Jessica, Sarah, and our leader Terri!

 4.)  When we get home from church, first thing we do is let this snow bear outside.  He loves rolling around in the snow and gets the "zooms" when he comes back inside.
 5.)  Lunchtime with my lovely!  She now insists on making her own sandwich almost daily.  Love her independence!
 6.)  My little dude is still loving the Moby. I love that he loves to snuggle.  I didn't get that with Anya!
 7.)  Oliver loves showing off his moves!  I snapped this picture just before rolling over.  You go boy!
8.)  Anya and I made a paper Gingerbread house out of a graham cracker box.  It turned out cute.  I tried to make a gingerbread house out of graham crackers and had an epic Pinterest fail.  I wish I took pictures.  Pinterest made it look so easy.  HA!!
9.)  I love how my day revolves around these two.  Oliver is loving those fingers!  He still takes a paci, but I wonder for how much longer.
10.) We've been sneaking bites of these yummy Christmas cookies Anya and I have been making.  They are peanut butter Buckeyes, Jam Thumbprint cookies (My fave!) and Egg Nog cookies.  

I wish I got a picture of us at our couple's bible study that night, and Auntie Kates when she came over.  

Hope you are having a great December so far!  Merry 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment