Saturday, December 7, 2013

Little O is 4 months!

Dear Oliver, 
You are FOUR months old today!!! 

 You are such a happy baby and so easy to make smile.  I love it!!! 
Likes: Blowing bubbles, Anya, Noise and being in on all of the action, Sitting in your high chair, Baths, sucking fingers, Moby Wrap
Dislikes: Hide-n-seek:*( (Daddy and Anya jumped out from behind the curtain and scared him!) Not being held

You are in size 6-9 month clothes already!  Monday is your 4 month appointment and I'm excited to see how much you weigh.  You are one chunky monkey!  I'm guessing 17lbs???  Last week you went through a growth spurt!  You started to sleep in your crib for part of the night, the other part you sleep with me....my cuddle buddy.  I think you are sort of starting to get on a schedule.  I've had two days now that you and Anya took naps AT THE SAME TIME!  That never happens.  I really hope this is a routine that will continue.

I just love your sweet personality.  You adore your sister and love watching her.  I can tell you are going to love playing with her.  I put your high chair right by her and she plays with your toys on your tray and tries to get you to play with them.  You just watch her.  It's adorable!

This month is going to be so much fun with your first Christmas! I can't wait:-)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment