Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on FRIDAY {December Edition}

Happy Friday, Friends!
And not only is it Friday, but it's the last day before my hubby starts Christmas break!  No working for 2 weeks:-)  No alarm clocks (but who needs those anyways when you have a 2 year old.)  No packing lunches and no ironing shirts for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!
So, in the spirit of Christmas here's my five on Friday!



{ONE}
Peppermint Mocha Liquid
We are a tad bit obsessed with flavored creamers in this household.  I counted five in our fridge at one point in November.  We were cherishing the Pumpkin Spice Latte creamer, while getting a little anxious for Christmas and buying Peppermint Mocha prematurely.  And also getting caramel macciato (5 pts to whoever can spell it!) to go with our PSL flavored coffee thanks to Michelle (MM) who got me addicted to that:-)  We have a problem.  Peppermint Mocha is so perfect this time of year. 
{TWO}
Are any of you as crazy as I am with taking photos of your children?  I love capturing them at this stage especially around Christmastime!
{THREE} 
My all time favorite Christmas cookie this year has been Jam Thumbprint cookies.  Have you tried these before?  They are so good addicting!  Here's the RECIPE we use.

{FOUR}
One of my favorite parts of December is getting my mail.  It's so much fun to see pictures of family and friends and be able to keep in touch.  (My amazing sister Katie made this barn door, from scratch.  She's THAT GOOD!  Want one?  Visit "Katie Lynn" on Facebook and put in an order.)

{FIVE}
Cocoa.  Our little Elf Dude;-)
A.K.A. "Tocoa"- Anya.
Every morning (Daddy) hides Cocoa, and it's so exciting for Anya (and me) to see where he's hiding.  We did this last year and it's a neat tradition we've continued this year.  We keep it very simple.  Typically he's just hiding somewhere downstairs.  Every now and then I steal a mischievous idea off Pinterest or Facebook.  Sometimes I'll have Cocoa "whisper" in my ear something that makes Jesus happy that he saw Anya doing.  The other day she went potty and gets an M&M and she said "Mommy I took one M&M not two.  That's makes Jesus soooo happy."  LOL!




Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment