Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Past


Tis' the season for comparison pictures.  This will be the 13th Christmas that I've spent with Josh...THIRTEENTH!  I wish I had pictures from our first Christmas together. I wonder if I do somewhere?!  I thought it would be fun (mainly for me) to gather randoms of us from throughout the years.  
1.) Our first Christmas in our house 2.) Charlie was our baby 3.) Christmas at my Grandma's house
4.) It's a girl! 5.) Anya's 1st Christmas 6.) Before Christmas Eve service 7.) Decorating at my in-laws 8.) Christmas at my parent's house 9.) On our path 10.) Christmas with Cocoa the Elf 11.) Anya at 18 months 12.) Christmas 2012 13.) At church 14.) Pregnancy announcement with Oliver!  That red bow has meaning...we used it with Anya's announcement too!  I can't wait to add pictures of Oliver to our Christmas!

2 comments: